The LifeWork for Women Retreat
Blue Deer Center | New York Catskills
Thur, Aug. 18—Sun, Aug. 21, 2022
Register Now through Blue Deer's Registration Page
Activating Your Divine Feminine
Be empowered and transformed by 3 days of deepening into the sacred medicine of the Feminine
August 18-21, 2022
Blue Deer Center
Margaretville, NY, USA
Find your spark, deepen your awareness, and restore your spirit
by immersing yourself in three days of women’s traditional and modern wisdom. Let the verdant lands and nourishing waters of Blue Deer Center soothe your nervous system and reset your connection to self, nature and spirit. Befriend your inner Wise Woman.
Who should attend this retreat?
- Every woman who is too stressed or too busy to consider taking off time for herself
- Every woman who feels there must be a more satisfying and meaningful way to move through life
- Every woman who yearns for feeling nourished and cleansed and refocused and relaxed and connected to nature and spirit
- Every woman who wonders “what’s the big deal” about the Divine Feminine
- Every woman who has attended a Sacred Fire LifeWays women’s retreat in the past 20 years
What you’ll receive:
- An energetic reset button that discharges anxieties and restores openness and ease
- Deep soul nourishment fed by sacred lands and waters, an ancestral place of healing wounds and resolving conflicts
- Traditional cleansing ceremonies that challenge you and dislodge your old habits, doubts and fears
- Stories and guidance from traditional sources of wisdom that highlight the role of balance in sustainable cultures and societies
- The company of a variety of women, voices and perspectives in a non-judgmental atmosphere that is accepting of differences
- Practices that can be taken home after the retreat to strengthen the experience and expression of the Divine Feminine
3 Bonus Webinars to keep you supported, learning and growing
Once a month for three months following the retreat,
- You’re invited to gather with your retreat group online for conversations that build on your time together.
- You’ll receive a monthly newsletter with links to articles, questions and videos to inspire new learning and spark discussion during each month’s reunion.
- These bonus webinars will be private, and only available to the women who attend the Activating Your Divine Feminine retreat.
September Bonus—Keeping the Work Alive
Practices to Nurture Access to Your Feminine Nature
October Bonus—The Body Knows
Letting Your Innate Body Wisdom Guide You Through Today’s World
November Bonus—The Golden Years in Community
The Past, the Future, and the Gift of the Meaning of Life
Discover the confidence your life purpose gives you to stand for those things that restore balance in the world.
Build trust in their ability to bring forth unexpected and helpful insight, awareness and solutions.
It’s imperative that women reweave the healthy bonds across generations that once wove families and society together.
Give yourself what you need to be ready to bring the sacred medicine of the Divine Feminine into your family, workplace and society.
Originally from Australia, Annie King and her family found themselves living in the United States over 20 years ago. Through a series of serendipitous events including studying Plant Spirit Medicine, she became involved in the building of the Sacred Fire Community through supporting community fires. From the first ones held in the US in September 2001, around the event of 9/11, the fires have spread across the world, and become a place of solace and transformation. Annie is grateful for this opportunity to support this work, and honored to work with the Firekeepers dedicated to bringing Fire to their people.Annie has taught yoga, meditation and stress management in schools and hospitals and private settings both in Australia and the US, offers retreats, and has a healing practice in Florence, SC. She is fortunate to have been initiated as a granicera in the Nahua weather working tradition, and is in the process of becoming a tepahtiani, a healer, in that tradition. She feels incredibly grateful for her loving husband, and her family that now includes two grandchildren that bring her immense joy.
Sherry Boatright received a calling to her spiritual path through Nahua shaman Don Lucio Campos in the central Mexican highlands in 1999 and was initiated as a quiatizques (woman bringer of rain) in this traditional path. From this she became devoted to bringing fire and spirit into community. She became a Firekeeper and participates in growing the organization of Sacred Fire. She was asked to develop the Lifeways series of programs grounded in the human life stages and is now working to evolve those into a comprehensive whole called Life Cycle Living. Sherry trained as a psychotherapist and had a private practice where she was involved for many years with facilitating women’s groups. She helped to create the Ukalái Women’s Gathering, (now LifeWork for Women: Ukalai) and has offered that program in the US, Mexico, Australia and the UK. She studies Nahua healing and has been initiated as a tepahtiani (traditional Nahua healer).
Arrive: Thursday, August 18 between 4 and 6 pm
Depart: Sunday, August 21 after lunch
Retreat Tuition: $400
Meals and Lodging: starts at $525
Register soon. Our group is limited to 16 women.
Gluten and dairy-free meal options are always available; contact us with additional questions.
Housing options are presented during the registration process.Register Now through Blue Deer's Registration Page